Monday, April 18, 2011

Entering Our Next Season!

Greetings To You Good People! Thank You For Visiting The Webpage Of Dirty Redd's Music. We Are Excited To Inform Those Who Have Been Supporting Us, And Those That Recently Have Become Aware Of Our Mission In Music And Entertainment, That We Are Moving Forward And Coming Closer To Our Goal! The Video For "Soo New England" Will Be Re-Recorded This July 30th And 31st! The Performances Continue To Prove How Enjoyable The Song Is. In Preparation For Our Greatest Season Yet, We're Asking All Of You To Please Help Us Out With Promoting "Soo New England" By Telling A Friend, To Tell A Friend! Word Of Mouth Is The Most Powerful Source Of Promotion, And We Are Putting On The "Full Court Pressure" On This Project!! Please Leave A Comment Below Sharing Your Thoughts As Well. We Love To Hear Your Feedback.

Also, While You're Here, Please Share A Few More Minutes Of Your Time To Familiarize Yourself With Other Songs Written By Dirty Redd.. Songs That Are Also Having A Major Impact. "Me And G.O.D." For Instance, Is An Autobiographical Song Of 3x World Champion Of Boxing "El Gallo" Jose Antonio Rivera, Who's Having His 2nd Comeback Fight This July 29th (For More Info Concerning His Fight, Inquire In A Comment Below.) Again, We Here At RainH2O Entertainment Are No One Trick Pony!! God Has Graciously Expanded Our Territory, And We Are On Schedule For An Awesome Summer Of Festivities And Success! Thank You Very Much For Your Time And Support, And As Always, GodSpeed.

-The Writing Staff At RainH2O Entertainment.

15 comments:

  1. DirtyRedd, this is Nancy from the fashion show at the Worcester Mechanics Hall last Saturday Night. I was very anxious to hear your music since you told me what you had going on. Well let me just say that indeed, You Have It Going On! And "Soo New England" is not the only hot song on here. Spirit Child brings tears to my eyes! What a beautifully written song. You have a gift for this. Good Luck!

    Nancy Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So New England fucking ROCKS!!!!! I love it! And you did an awesome job performing at The Strand Theater 2 weeks ago. And your songs here are just as good. All The Best!

    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so hear this song at TD Bank Gardens!! Gr8 Song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that was sick!! "And later on 2nite we can meet downtown at Da Bah.. Hope U Find A Place To Pahkk Ya Cahhh!" Love It dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Sonia and I just saw ur post on fb and ur song is so hott. I listened to the rest of them and I love ur music! Im so new england should be where the patriots play in foxboro. Good luck dirty red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Soo New England I'm Soo New England!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo I heard joints on a cd my man had and made him make me a copy of it. Your shit it tight homie! Do your thang and put wortown on da map once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I saw your ad on Craig's List and I definitely want to be one of the models for this video shoot! "SO NEW ENGLAND" Is a very hot song and I love it!


    Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude I want in your video.. So New England Is Fucking DOPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi DirtyRedd,

    My name is Madeline and I Hate You!! You just made me cry with your song spirit child. What a beautiful song! Nobody makes music like that anymore so it was very unexpected. Good luck to you in all you dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This nigga right here? Yo You are the black Eminem!! No questions asked! The way you dissed your pops in "A Letter Sayin Hi" that was some Eminem shit!! Real Talk.. World, get ready for Dirty Redd!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you music. Nothing more needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, i've visited this site multiple times and I wanna know how I can download your music? Even if I have to pay for your songs I want them on my playlist. Let's go dirtyred!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was an extra model in your video for So New England and just wanted to say that I had a very good experience and I know your going to be huge one day. Thank you for letting me be part of history!

    Dorina.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi DirtyRedd! I love all your songs!! Spirit Child is one of my personal favorites. And I really mean FAVORITES!!! The words you use to describe the pain you feel are moving! I see nothing but great things for you. Just remember not to gain the whole world, and lose your own soul.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Feedback... It Is Very Much Appreciated! After Typing Your Comment, Choose Name/URL In The Comment As Section Below To Post. This Is For Your Convenience! Thanks Again.