Monday, February 7, 2011

C'mon Let's Go!!!

Hello Good People!! Welcome To The Dirty Redd Music Site. For Those Of You That Have Been Following The Energy Surrounding The Project, Know That This has Been A very Grueling Process For All Of Us Here At RainH2O Entertainment, And We Therefore Would Like To Take The Time To Update You All On The Progress. Let's First Start Off By Informing You That The Album's ("A.R.I.") Release Date Has Been Pushed Back For VERY GOOD Reasons!! We Here at RainH2O Are A Team Of Advisors, Agents, Producers, Engineers And Artists That Not Only Want To See The Fruition Of The Entire Project, But Also Want To Make Sure It's Done With The Utmost Professionalism, And The Ability To Acheive The Maximum Exposure For Such A Gifted Artist As Dirty Redd! That Being Said, The New Direction We're Heading In Does EXACTLY That For Dirty Redd, And Also The Team As A Whole! What You All Can Expect Very Shortly, Is The Release Of The Music Video For "Soo New England" Which Is Being Filmed The 21st Of Feb Here In Worcester. (For Inquiries, Leave A Comment Below). And Once We've Blazed Up The Scene With That Project, We Will Proceed To The Next Phase Of The Process.

We Also Would Like To Thank Every Individual That Has Had a Creative Hand In All Of This, And Most Importantly, YOU The Fans, That Not Only Keep Coming Back For More, But Also Fuel Our Every Ambition To Keep Moving Forward!! We're Excited And Are Looking Forward To A Blazing Summer This 2011. So Share With Us Our Enthusiasm, And Get Ready... For The Time Is NOW!! GodSpeed, And God's Blessings Upon Us All.

The Writing Staff At RainH2O Entertainment.

9 comments:

  1. Dirty Redd, your music is very contagious!! This is my 4th time visiting your site, And my 2nd comment! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me? So New England is incredible. I enjoyed it over and over again, as well as the other songs! I hope you video is explosive. I'm all the way in D.C. so needless to say I won't make it to the shoot. But I damn sure would if I could!! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dirty Redd, I'm Elizabeth Melendez and I responded to your casting call from explore talent.com. I wanted to hear what song was being made to a video and all I can say is wow! I can't wait to be a part of this project. I can see great things for you. Thank you for the opportunity to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I received a copy of you cd at the mall and this very good stuff. I really enjoy spirit child. Very sad, yet very honest and I think that what makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible.. Absolutely Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine the album! This is what the radio staions lack. An Artist with substance! Thank you for the cd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After reading all your comments, I believe it's all been said, but your music is really moving. It allows the listener to fall into your words and see what's going on inside of you. It's sad; it's beautiful; it's exhilirating all rolled into one awesome Picasso! And that was only five songs!! I can't wait to hear more. But until then, these will do. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo, I was at your show at the cantina and not only did you kill it, you owned it! The songs on here? Crazy! I go hard for real hip hop, especially homegrown. Good Shit homeboy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do The Damn Thing!!!! XoXoXo Namy~

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Feedback... It Is Very Much Appreciated! After Typing Your Comment, Choose Name/URL In The Comment As Section Below To Post. This Is For Your Convenience! Thanks Again.