Thursday, June 17, 2010

Minor Setback For Major Comeback!

Hello Friends and Fans of Dirty Redd! We regret that there were some unforeseen technical setbacks in the recording process, forcing a rescheduled release date for the Mixed Tape Album "A.R.I.". We now antipcipate a release for mid September this Summer! A Minor Setback For A Major Comeback!!! We here at RainH2O Entertainment are hopeful that you''ll remain as excited and eager as we are for the album to drop! We are also very appreciative for all your support and loyalty throughout the entire process. This is going to be One Hott Summer! Thank You All and God Speed!
The Writing Staff At RainH2O Entertainment.

6 comments:

  1. WTF!!! I NEED to hear this F%$#ING ALBUM!!! C'Mon Already! The anticipation can choke a nigga!

    Ty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Redd, this is Caitlin from Marlboro. You gave me a CD when you was at the hospital in your uniform. The CD is amazing! I really enjoyed your songs and they are very well written. Good luck to you, and thank you for my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Redd, I saw your performance in Brocton Ma. tonight and it was fucking amazing! The temperature went up in the room at least 15 degrees, no lie. No wonder why the call you Redd! Can't wait to see you perform tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dirty Redd, my name is Arlene and after hearing your cd song #3 really touched me in a special way because I was told to get an abortion but I went against my parents decision and had my baby. Today she is 1 1/2 yrs old and I'm proud that I kept her. Your song reminded me of that and I love the other songs too! Thank You, Arlene. I pray that you make it all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Dave from the show in Brockton Saturday night. The crowd was tough on everyone who wasn't from there, but whenever you have the kids singing your song, that's all the proof you need to know that you have something special! I think you already know where you stand. Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Redd! This is JBrooks from the 94.5 party lastnight and just wanted to let you know your music is pretty damn good. Your a lyrical dude on top of that which is going to set you apart from the rest of them. Keep doing your thing, i'm sure there's big things waiting for you.
    Good Luck, JBrooks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You All For Your Feedback... It Is Very Much Appreciated! After Typing Your Comment, Choose Name/URL In The Comment As Section Below To Post. This Is For Your Convenience! Thanks Again.